Monday, April 25, 2011

The "C" Word?


I am beginning to think there is more going on...He still hardly eats, and this morning I had to pill him with an appetite stimulant. I worry that all this time and effort was focused on the symptoms rather than the cause. Maybe we really should have taken his eye into consideration more.
The symptoms came along with the evidence of  a growth inside his left eye. I fear the dreaded "C" word. It could explain a whole lot. The growth could be like an Iceberg...there may be a heck of a lot more pressing on his brain than is evident inside his eye globe.
My poor guy could be suffering with terrible Migraine-like pain in his noggin, and not to mention what havoc it could be doing to his entire neurological systems. It just breaks my heart to think of the pain he could be hiding from us all!


I was alerted to this when I saw his balance becoming 'off' I originally chocked it up to being weak from lack of nutrition, But now I am not so sure. 


I am actually scared to contact our vet regarding this, because we are at the end of our financial rope. He will need more extensive tests, and scans, and such...and, even with all that...will he even want to go on? I get tired of weeping every night! 


I so wish that he could honestly tell me what he wants...I would do what ever I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment